Health Check General is for those having no significant disease or family history, so it should be combined with Supplementary Check if anyone has specific disease or family history. However, Supplementary Health Checks can be done stand-alone as well but only within three months period of doing General Health Checks, as that would enable us to give a complete health screening assessment of the individual.
Our redesigned MHC packages are listed below.
• HEALTH CHECK GENERAL (Male-age below 40 yrs)
• HEALTH CHECK GENERAL (Male-age above 40 yrs)
• HEALTH CHECK GENERAL (Female-age below 40 yrs)
• HEALTH CHECK GENERAL (Female-age above 40 yrs)
• SUPPLEMENTARY HEART CHECK
• SUPPLEMENTARY DIABETIC CHECK
• SUPPLEMENTARY KIDNEY CHECK
• SUPPLEMENTARY THYROID CHECK
• SUPPLEMENTARY WOMEN CHECK
• SUPPLEMENTARY CANCER CHECK – MALE
• SUPPLEMENTARY CANCER CHECK – FEMALE
• SUPPLEMENTARY JOINT CHECK – I
• SUPPLEMENTARY JOINT CHECK – II