• Dr. Tahera Nazrin graduated from Sir Salimullah Medical College and Mitford Hospital.
• She obtained post graduation FCPS in Paediatrics and Diploma in Child health (BICH).
• She had post graduation training in Paediatrics from Dhaka Shishu Hospital and Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU).
• She was endowed with fellowship in Clinical and Interventional Paediatric Cardiology from India- NH Narayana Institute of Cardiac Science -Bangalore, Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Science (RTIICS)-Kolkata and Narayana Hrudayalaya multispecialty Hospital –Jaipur.
• She has advance Fellowship from National University Hospital Singapore (NUHS) in Paediatric Cardiology.
• She was the Clinical and Interventional Paediatric Cardiologist in IBN Sina Cardiac Centre and thereafter in Ibrahim Cardiac Hospital and Research Institute (ICHRI) as Assistant Professor in Cardiology department.
• She is expert in management of Paediatric cardiac patient (preoperative & postoperative), Kawasaki disease, Marfans syndrome, arrhythmia patient, holter monitoring, ICU care, 2D and Color Doppler echocardiography (Transthoracic, Transesophageal and Foetal), and Interventional Paediatric Cardiology field including diagnostic catheterization, oximetry, device closure of atrial septal defect( ASD), ventricular septal defect (VSD) and patent ductus arteriosus (PDA), coil embolization of MAPCAs, temporary pacemaker implantation, balloon pulmonary valvuloplasty (BPV), balloon aortic valvuloplasty (BAV), coarctoplasty and balloon atrial septectomy (BAS).
• She has many publications and she participated actively in National and International CME, scientific seminars and workshop in clinical and interventional field of Paediatric Cardiology.