· Prof. Dr. Md. Atahar Ali completed his MBBS in 1984. After completing his FCPS in Internal Medicine, he obtained his MD in Cardiology in 1998. His professional career is also decorated with degrees like FACC, FRCP (UK), FHRS & FAPSC etc.
· Profoundly experienced Dr. Md. Atahar Ali got his Fellowship in Electrophysiology & Cardiac Pacing from Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi, India. He also completed his Fellowship in Cardiac Electrophysiology from AIIMS, Kerala, India. Not only this, but also he is an expert and certified professional from Switzerland to perform CRT.
· Prof. Dr. Md. Atahar Ali is a member of some of the renowned medical societies and clinical bodies from all around the world like Indian Heart Rhythm Society and is a life time member of Bangladesh Cardiac Society. He is also designated as the Secretary General of Bangladesh Heart Rhythm Society.
· In professional arena, Prof. Dr. Md. Atahar Ali participated in numerous number of medical programs and events in different countries of the world. He has got more than hundred publications in some of the renowned medical journals.
· Since 2004, he has been working in Arrhythmia and Heart Failure Services Department. He is very much expert in Arrhytmia ablation, Pacemaker, CRT, ICD implantation.
· Before joining to Apollo Hospitals Dhaka, he was working as a Professor of Cardiology & Head of Arrhythmia Services Department, NICVD, Dhaka.