· Dr. KBM Hadiuzzaman completed SSC from Bhaluka Pilot High School, Bhaluka,Mymensingh in 1983 and HSC from Nasirabad College, Mymensingh in1985.
· He passed MBBS from Mymensingh Medical College in 1993 and completed one year Internship training from Mymensingh Medical College Hospital in 1994.
· He joined as Medical Officer in the department of Internal Medicine in Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (IPGM&R) in 1995 and worked there for one year.
· He worked in International Center for Diarrhoeal Diseases and Research, Bangladesh (ICDDR,B) as Clinical Fellow for two years 1996 to 1997.
· He passed BCS in 1997 and joined in Government service in 1997 and worked in different rural centers for few years.
· He served as General Physician under Ministry of Health of KSA in 2003 and up to mid of 2004.He passed MD (Nephrology) from Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University in Jan/2009 and in the same year he joined as Resident Physician (RP) in National Institute of Kidney Diseases and Urology.
· In March/2010 he joined as Assistant Professor in the Department of Nephrology, Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University and promoted to Associate Professor in May 2015.
· In July/2011 he went to Lazarus Hospital, Hyderabad, India for training on Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis(CAPD) for 3months.
· He attended several seminar, scientific sessions and training programs in Saudi Arabia, India, United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Netherland, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States of America and Australia.