- Requesting Medical Report or Lab Slides
- Making Insurance Claim
REQUESTING MEDICAL REPORT
Apollo Hospitals Dhaka is committed to protecting your privacy and also to giving you timely, accurate access to your medical Reports when you need them. To request your detailed in-patient medical reports or lab slides used for your biopsy, please send a formal application addressed to our CEO by e-mail to email@example.com. Your mail should be addressed as follows:
Dr. Ratnadeep Chaskar
Chief Operating Officer
- Patients aged 18 years and above.
- A patient who is a minor may apply for a medical report with the consent of his/her parent or legal guardian.
- Interested third parties, with consent of the patient.
- In the case of a deceased or mentally incompetent patient, the written consent of his authorized representative or all his immediate next-of-kin must be obtained for the release of the medical report.
Please allow 48-72 hours for processing of requests. Delays in prompt processing may be the result of:
- Patient’s upcoming clinic appointments or if the patient has been warded
- Reports requested from several clinical departments
- The doctor is away on leave
At Apollo Hospitals Dhaka, we only entertain claims from insurance companies and third party assistance (TPA) companies which have corporate agreements with us as per our updated terms and conditions.View list of these insurance providers below. If your insurance provider is in this list, the hospital will provide cash-less facility for the patient’s hospital admission (in-patient).
To make an insurance claim from an insurance provider in our list, please read the guide below:
The patient’s insurance provider should firstly contact our Corporate Marketing team (contact details below) about their client/patient before the patient’s hospital admission or for emergency cases, during admission. The insurance provider should send us soft copies of the following:
- Patient information (patient name, UHID, room number, Consultant being treated under, etc.).
- GOP (guarantee of payment) or LOA (letter of authorization), clearly specifying what medical expenses the insurance provider will bear. (Note: Ambulance cost to and fro can also be added to the total treatment cost, if agreed by the insurance provider).
On receiving the above information, our Corporate Marketing team will confirm the insurance provider that their client/patient is being admitted at Apollo Hospitals Dhaka, and we will correspond with concerned hospital Departments to arrange cash-less admission facility for the patient. While patient is admitted, we will inform the insurance provider about the patient’s clinical findings, probable length of stay, estimated cost, etc. time to time (as per need), and send available medical reports and bills. After discharge of the patient, we will send patient’s Discharge Summary and final bill; all bills should be settled by the patient’s insurance provider at our designated international bank account within 15 working days.
|1||Asia Rescue & Medical Services|
|2||AXA Insurance (Gulf) B.S.C.|
|3||Bharti AXA Life Insurance Co. Ltd.|
|4||Delta Life Insurance Co.|
|5||East West Rescue|
|6||Euro Center (Thailand) Co. Ltd.|
|7||Global Benefits Group, Inc.|
|8||GMC Services ( Asia Pacific) Pvt. Limited|
|9||International SOS Pvt. Ltd.|
|10||Marine Benefits Assistance Services, Inc.|
|11||Meera Rescue Services Pvt Ltd.|
|12||National Health Insurance Co. Daman|
|13||National Life Insurance Ltd.|
|14||Pragati Insurance Ltd.|
|15||Pragati Life Insurance Ltd.|
|17||Starwell Health Management FZ LLC|