We strongly believe that the well being of our staff is as important as the hospital’s achievements. We take pride in:
- Motivating staff for higher productivity and quality performance through performance review and merit reward
- Maintaining a wage/salary and professional fee plan that is internally equitable and externally competitive to attract and retain quality staff
- Attractive leave and medical benefits, recreational facilities and activities, as well as family support schemes are provided to ensure that our staffs have fulfilling and rewarding careers.
Apollo Hospitals Dhaka is an equal opportunity employer for recruiting and selecting quality employees..
Apollo Hospitals Dhaka provides adequate training and development facilities to employees to effectively perform current and future jobs (i.e. CME, CNE, MDP, Fire & Safety Awareness, Infection Control, and Customer Service Excellence).
Apollo Hospitals Dhaka always tries to maintain a congenial working environment where employees will feel better and contribute more to the success of the organization. It arranges various motivational programs (e.g. sports tournaments, picnic, talent show, cultural evening, employee appreciation day, and festival/anniversary celebrations) to maintain congenial environment. The hospital also offers employee performance awards from time to time. Other facilities for staff and family include staff lounge, dining, library, etc.
The authority of Apollo Hospitals Dhaka communicates with employees about what is happening in the organization, including company goals and expectations as well as what is going to happen in the firm. These efforts assist employees to perform better in their roles.
Regular and rigorous measurement of how well employees can perform and the use of that information to ensure that job performance meets standards and leads to improve performance over time.
Apollo Hospitals Dhaka ensures environment where employers and employees can have successful relationship with each other. It also ensures proper condition of employee health-safety and environment.
Our Wage & Salary Plan comprises the following components:
- A competitive monthly Total Base Salary
- An annual performance based Salary Increment
- Performance Bonus
We also provide overtime payment, night shift premium, meal subsidy, ward allowance, post-graduate qualification incentive, festive advance, transport reimbursement etc.
- Festival Holidays of 11 days per year
- Casual Leave of 10 working days
- Sick Leave of 14 working days
- Annual Leave of 15 days per year (for employees who have worked for a continuous period of one year)
- Maternity Leave of up to 16 weeks per childbirth
- Compensatory Time Off
- Training Leave
Discounted rates for out-patient and in-patient treatment facilities for staff & family (in case of manager/Resident/Nursing Superintendent equivalent and above,) and only for staff (in case of all other employees), are provided at Apollo Hospitals Dhaka.
Permanent employees of Apollo Hospitals Dhaka are eligible to become members of the Provident Fund. Employees contribute 8.33% of their basic to the Provident Fund and the Company makes equal contribution to the fund. A Provident Fund Trustee, with separate rules, is formed for managing the Provident Fund.
Apollo Hospitals Dhaka provides insurance coverage for partial or permanent disability and death under Group Life Insurance.
Gratuity is considered as long-term financial benefit for employees, payable at the time of leaving the Company upon completion of at least 5 years of continuous service. The employee will receive an allowance equal to his/her last drawn basic for each completed year of service.
Apollo Hospitals Dhaka provides internship opportunities to graduates (medical and non-medical) of local and international arena.