- How do I find a Doctor?
- How do I make Appointments to see a doctor?
- How do I schedule tests and out-patient procedures?
- What is Master Health Check?
- What are the Departments & Services?
- What are the Emergency numbers?
- Who can I call for assistance in the hospital during odd hours or holidays?
- Do I need to register to avail any service at Apollo Hospitals Dhaka?
- What are the services for international patients?
- What are the services for corporate clients?
- Who do I contact with billing questions or to get copies of my payment receipt?
- Which insurance providers does the hospital have agreement with?
- What services will my insurance cover?
- How will I make an insurance claim?
- Does the hospital offer any spiritual services?
- What kind of food services is offered?
- Is there an ATM machine in the hospital?
- Is there a pharmacy on-site?
- Is there Valet Parking?
- Is there a mortuary in the hospital?
- What are the in-patient bed choices and services?
- When can I visit a patient?
- Can I bring flowers/food for the patient I’m visiting?
- Is smoking allowed anywhere on campus?
- Does the hospital provide health brochures/leaflets?
- What community health services is the hospital providing?
- Where can I make my enquiries?
- Where can I give my feedback or complaint?
- Is Apollo Hospitals Dhaka on any social networks like Facebook?
- How do I apply for a job with Apollo Hospitals Dhaka?
You can search for a Consultant at Apollo Hospitals Dhaka by going to our Find Consultant page.
You can search for the Consultant by Department or Consultant’s name. Simply select the Department or Name and click the “Find” button. Your Search Results will be displayed at the bottom of the page; click on the Consultant’s name to view Consultant Profile.
To make an appointment to see a Consultant, please contact our Appointment Centre:
Phone: (02) 8431661-5
Mobile: 01841-276556, 01729-276556, 01195-276556, 01612-276556, 01971-276556,
Online Appointment: You can also make appointments online through our website; please go to our homepage www.apollodhaka.com
- Appointment Centre is open from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm (Bangladesh Standard Time), Saturday to Friday (seven days a week).
- Please mention all relevant information while making an appointment (your name, age, contact details, Consultant’s name, preferred date and time, etc.).
- Based on your preferred date & time and the Consultant’s availability, our Appointment Centre will fix an appointment for you and contact you again with the details.
- Please bring all your related medical reports, prescriptions, etc. (if any) during consultation.
To schedule a test or out-patient procedure, please call the relevant OPD front desks.
To view a list of our departments and services, please go to our Centres & Departments page.
To avail our ambulance and emergency services, please call the following numbers:
Emergency Hotline: 10678
For enquiries or assistance within the hospital during odd hours (evening or night time) and holidays, please call our Duty Manager at 01713064563. To view details about the duties of our Duty Manager, go to Duty Manager page.
Yes, all patients are required to register first to avail any service at Apollo Hospitals Dhaka. This once-only registration is simple and easy, and will create a unique patient number (UHID) for you with an accessible online database which will store all your medical records and prescriptions while you are being treated under Apollo Hospitals Dhaka for life-long use. For details on the registration process, refer to our Registration & UHID page.
To know about our international patient services, please go to Referral & International Patients page.
To know about our priority services for corporate clients and to find out if your organization or insurance provider is a corporate client of AHD, please go to our Corporate Patients page.
For queries on hospital charges or to request copies of your receipt of payment, please go to our Billing Department (Corporate Desk, Atrium – level 1) or call/e-mail our Billing Executives below:
The insurance providers under agreement with Apollo Hospitals Dhaka as per our updated terms & conditions are:
|1||Asia Rescue & Medical Services|
|2||AXA Insurance (Gulf) B.S.C.|
|3||Bharti AXA Life Insurance Co. Ltd.|
|4||Delta Life Insurance Co.|
|5||East West Rescue|
|6||Euro Center (Thailand) Co. Ltd.|
|7||Global Benefits Group, Inc.|
|8||GMC Services ( Asia Pacific) Pvt. Limited|
|9||International SOS Pvt. Ltd.|
|10||Marine Benefits Assistance Services, Inc.|
|11||Meera Rescue Services Pvt Ltd.|
|12||National Health Insurance Co. Daman|
|13||National Life Insurance Ltd.|
|14||Pragati Insurance Ltd.|
|15||Pragati Life Insurance Ltd.|
|17||Starwell Health Management FZ LLC|
If you are insured by an insurance provider that is under agreement with Apollo Hospitals Dhaka as per our updated terms and conditions (view list of these insurance providers), you will receive cash-less in-patient services. You may also receive other cash-less service like ambulance, etc. depending on which expenses your insurance provider has agreed to bear.
Note: Other than your insurance coverage, as a corporate client, you are also entitled to our other priority based corporate services
Please go through our guide on Making an Insurance Claim.
We respect your religious beliefs. There is a prayer room in the basement of the hospital for males and at level-4 for females.
The 6TH floor restaurant, “Apollo Food Village”, is open from 8.30 am to 10.00 pm every day. Apollo Food Village offers hygienic and tasty local and continental cuisine, including soups, salads, snacks, tandoori, grills, ice-creams, milk shakes, cocktails, and fresh juices. The restaurant has both buffet and à la carte (according to the menu) facilities to choose from.
A food stall is also located in the hospital’s atrium, offering tasty, but light meals and refreshments that are freshly prepared daily. A number of Nescafe coffee stalls are situated in the atrium and main reception areas to cater to patients and visitors.
An ATM booth of Dutch Bangla Bank Ltd. (DBBL) & Standard Chartered Bank is available at level-6 (beside Food Village), accessible from the capsule lift at the entrance of the main lobby.
Yes, our out-patient Pharmacy is located in the hospital’s atrium (level-1). For any queries related to your medication, please call our Pharmacy Helpline: 02-8431661 Ext: 1041/1208.
Yes. It is offered with minimal fee
Yes, the hospital has a mortuary located in the basement level. For more information on our mortuary services, please go to Death Care, Death Certificate & Mortuary page.
For the safety of our patients, their caregivers and visitors, we ask you to limit visits to the hours specified below:
Morning: 10.30 am to 11.30 am
Evening:5.00 pm to 7.00 p
No, visitors are not allowed to bring flowers and food from outside. These are sources of spreading infection, and hence, strictly prohibited in the hospital. The hospital provides the patient with diet prescribed his/her doctor. Children below 12 years of age are also not allowed as visitors as they are more susceptible to infections.
To learn about other rules on visiting a patient, please go to our Visiting Hours & Rules page.
No, we are a smoke and tobacco free campus.
Apollo Hospital Dhaka endeavours to spread health education for the public. We are continuously providing health brochures and leaflets in all corners of the hospital for our patients and visitors, as well as publishing health articles in local newspapers. You can download these Brochures & Leaflets and Health Articles from this website.
We also provide regular health information and updates on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/apollodhaka), Twitter page (www.twitter.com/apollodhaka), Google+ page (google.com/+ApolloDhaka), Youtube channel (www.youtube.com/apollodhaka), Apollo Dhaka News (www.apollodhakanews.com) and Blogspot (www.apollodhaka.blogspot.com) and WordPress blog www.apollodhaka.wordpress.com
Apollo Hospitals Dhaka is providing a number of health related services for community patients and physicians. Please go to our Community Health page to learn about our community programs.
For your enquiries, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
To give your feedback or express any dissatisfaction with our services, please e-mail us Dr. Ratnadeep Chaskar, Chief Operating Officer
email@example.com in detail or fill-in our Customer Satisfaction Survey Forms:
We have similar feedback forms available in all our OPD front desks and IP Nursing Stations.
Apollo Hospitals Dhaka has an official Facebook page www.facebook.com/apollodhaka, Twitter page www.twitter.com/apollodhaka, Google+ (https://plus.google.com/+ApolloDhaka/posts) page www.gplus.to/apollohdhaka and Youtube channel www.youtube.com/apollodhaka .