To serve and clear diet, food and beverage to all AHD patients, patients’ attendant, doctors, management, employees and banquet services.
Daily Work Tasks
- To check with supervisor regarding daily responsibilities
- Wipe and arrange all washed cutleries and crockery and keep available in the side station where duty is located.
- Receive all supplies related to F&B services mis-en place (paper napkin, serviette cloth, cutleries, crockery, menu card and etc) from supervisor and arrange on side station racks in pantry or where duty is located.
- Set food service tray with all necessary cutleries and glassware folded napkin as per menu.
- To check and make sure cutleries, glassware and tray are cleaned and free from dust and grease before tray set up.
- To check time of food delivery and arrange tray set up accordingly.
- Use “Tent” card for record your service and clearness
- To inform Supervisors on patient and customers complaints
- Inform supervisor if any operational problem
- Maintain food safety protocol, and personal grooming as per AHD policy
- Responsibility to serve food and beverage to patients ……… on your allocated area.
- Inform dietitian/supervisor on patient’s requests
- Making sure clearance done on time
- Arrange mis-en place for buffet/banquet/conferences/meeting services.
- Obtain signature on bill from internal and external customer
- Maintain standards of Customers facilities and service
- In F&B Services business at least for one year.
- Minimum education qualification SSC
- Must know the importance of Customer Services in Excellence
- Should be able to write, read and speak Bengali and English
- Good communication skill and listening power
- Able to handle complaints