To clean and sanitized cutleries, crockery, plates, glassware, utensils, and equipment. To clean, dusting, swiping and mopping the entire area of Kitchen, F&B Services and Cafeteria.
He/She should be part of the quality improvement of JCI documentation process of the hospital.
- Provides patients and employees with clean and sanitized utensils, plates, glassware, and equipment.
- Ensures cutleries, crockery, and glassware are sanitized and …. as required.
- Uses sanitation solution up to standard procedure.
- Operate dish washing machine and dilute mixing chemical as per given instruction and guidelines
- Maintains daily cleanliness and maintenance of dishwashing machine.
- Washes plates, glassware, pots/pans and kitchen utensils according to sanitation and cleaning procedures.
- Places cleaned cutleries, crockery, plates, glassware, and pot/pans in specified shelves according to sanitation and cleaning procedures.
- Keeps work place clean by sweeping, mopping floors, wiping countertops
- Transport waste bins and disposes waste in waste collection room
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action which may be taken.
- Attends shift meetings and monthly meetings on time.
- Attends monthly cleaning crews to maintain restaurant cleanliness.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objectives of the position.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other AHD employees to foster and promote harmonious working climate that maximizes morale, productivity and efficiency.
- In F&B Services business at least for one year.
- Minimum education qualification SSC
- Must know the importance of Customer Services in Excellence
- Should be able to write, read and speak Bengali and English
- Reaches, bends, stoops and wipes.
- Must be able to hear well in a loud environment in order to respond to employee or guest needs.
- Lifts and carries supplies and equipment up to 60 lbs
- Works frequently in a hot and damp environment.
- Good communication skill and listening power
- Able to handle complaints