- Operates various mechanized cleaning equipment, such as vacuums, polishers, uffers etc.
- Maintain facility in a sanitary & infection free condition through washing, cleaning & replacement of equipment & furnishings.
- Requires working in damp, dusty, & dirty areas. Must clean up human waste & other body fluids, as required.
- Responsible for disposal of trash, waste, and other disposable materials.
- Must handle various cleaning solvents, chemicals, Comply with JCI Standard.
- Plan work schedule for major task.
- Damp dust furniture, Light fixtures, Window sills etc.
- Empty trash container daily.
- Wet mops floors in all residents’ rooms & daily. Damp mop all corridor floor, Lobby & other daily.
- Clean wash basin, Mirror, Commodes, Tub & showers daily.
- Check all vacant rooms daily to keep fresh.
- Clean all air vents.
- Report any needs repairs immediately to supervisor
- Wash windows as scheduled
- Check entire area of spills, water, etc.Periodically, especially, as required also.
- Use safety precautions in all housekeeping services.Any other job as per the requirement of the organization.
- Minimum education qualification SSC. In H/K Services business at last for one year.
- Good communication skill & listening power
- Demonstrate understanding & awareness of all policies & procedures to Health, Hygiene & Fire Life Safety, HAZMAT, Emergency Code, Infection Control & evacuation procedures as per AHD.
- Ensure all security incidents, accident & near misses are always logged in a timely manner & brought to the attention of the Line Manager.
- Ability to demonstrate service attributes in accordance with industry expectations & company standards including.
- Ability to being attentive to customer & Demonstrate customer service
- Anticipate client’s needs & taking appropriate action to resolve customer complaints