- Greet all customers with appropriate manners & courtesy
- Identify patient correctly by name , UHID and age/Date of birth
- Receive, check and sign for floats, key and other paperwork as required for operating a point of payment.
- Inform the patient of the amount due; process the transaction in appropriate manner.
- Prepare invoices for registration, consultation, investigations, pharmacy & MHC
- Collect the dues in cash or by credit card and guide the patients to get the service.
- Always thanks customer after completing formalities.
- Provide information to the patients regarding medical services and tariff of AHD.
- Declare all money colleted from the patients & deposit the money to the authorized person.
- Ensure the accountability for the safekeeping of the cash float.
- Keep the point of payment neat and clean.
- Operate and maintain all equipments in correct manner and report any malfunction.
- Perform any other reasonable task that may be assigned to them by supervisor.
- Listen to the patient queries/ complaint and address the issue by your self
- Able to perform at least 100 bills per day
- Understanding cash collection mechanism.
- Knowledge on necessary arithmetical skills.
- Ability to handle customer.
- Computer skill in MS word, Excel
- Typing speed 15-20 words per minutes
- Billing skill (registration, consultation, investigations, pharmacy & MHC )
- listening to others
Soft Skill Competencies
- Effective communication skill
- Familiar in Customer service advanced level skill
- Complaint Handling skill
- Medium English & Bangla literacy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Customer orientation.
- Team work.
- Minimum graduate in any discipline.